Leadership and the Peter Pan Principle: Inspiring Others to Jump

When Peter Pan told Wendy to follow him out the window, she did. After a relatively short time together, she was willing to grab hold of his hand and follow him from the safety and security of her 2nd floor bedroom, out into the unknown. And great adventures followed. Are you the kind of leader that can inspire others to such acts of daring?

This inspirational and interactive leadership workshop, the Peter Pan Principle: Inspiring Others to Jump, is designed to help you find your inner leader. Using music, group activities, and audience interaction, Greta Grosch helps answer the questions: How do I lead difficult people? How do I create a team? and How can I inspire others to action?

“If you inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” Each of us has the ability to be leaders in our own lives – whether we are the CEO of a company, a committee chair, or even as parents - we are daily given the opportunity to motivate others. The question is not “Will you be a leader?” but rather, “What kind of leader do you want to be?”

Workshop content includes discussion about the difference between managing and leading, an eight-step leadership model, communication tips, and strategies for resolving conflict within a group.