Visioning, Consulting, Program Growth and Development, Dramaturgy and Personal Coaching.
Numerous one person shows, cabaret performances and life events.
World Citizen Peace and Hennepin Theatre Trust Education Department/Spotlight program
Educational Department Staff:
- Hennepin Theatre Trust, Department of Education and Community Engagement: (2006 – present)
- Guthrie Theatre Education Department: Teaching Artist (2010 – 2017)
- 4-H: Share the Fun Program Facilitator (2001-2004)
- Acting Symposium, Minnesota Institute for Talented Youth (2009 – 2011, 2014)
- Also: Minnesota History Center, Minneapolis Business College, Youth Frontiers, Steppingstone Theater for Youth Development, Youth Performance Company and Incarnation Lutheran Church
- Choreographer: Ellis Street Singers/Mankato State University; Centennial Middle School show choir
- Worship Leader: Incarnation Lutheran Church
- Volunteer Leadership:
- Chair: Twin Cities Actor’s Equity Liaison Committee
Committee Member: numerous AEA committees
- Secretary: Incarnation Lutheran Church Council.
- Steering Committee: Racial Justice Working Group, Incarnation Lutheran Church
- Volunteer: Reading Partners, State Services for the Blind, Habitat for Humanity, Feed My Starving Children, MPR, KBEM, TPT, Meals on Wheels, St Martin’s Table, Global Health Ministries
- Registered Wedding Officiant.
Don’t miss my Joke of the Day Playlist on Youtube: