& Public Speaking
Greta provides entertaining and educational workshops and keynotes for a variety of clients.
See below a sampling of some of her past work.
- Accountable Leadership
- Creativity and Innovation
- Communication and Effective Listening
- Conflict Resolution
- Office Etiquette
- Success and Goal Setting
- Acting Techniques
- Building an Ensemble
- Comedy on Stage
- Theater Basics
- Steppingstone Theatre for Youth Development: Teaching Artist
- Youth Performance Company: Teaching Artist
- Stages Theatre Company: Teaching Artist
- St Paul Community Ed: Teaching Artist and Program Development
- Youth Frontiers: Workshop Leader and Program Development
- MN Thespians: Workshop Leader/Annual Conference
- Actor’s Expo: Workshop Leader, Moderator/Annual Conference
- Minnesota State High School Speech: Judge
- 4-H Share the Fun: Judge
- The Silly Sisters: numerous workshops and residencies
Past Workshop Titles
- FIND YOUR LIGHT: Valuable lessons a life in the theatre teaches.
- STOP THINKING, START DOING: An interactive improvisation workshop.
- STAYING SANE FROM 9 TO 5: Conquering Workplace Frustration
- LEADERSHIP AND THE PETER PAN PRINCIPLE: Inspiring Others to Jump
- WHAT’S SHE GOT THAT I AIN’T GOT?: The Outrageous Success Workshop
- “STOP EATING MY FOOD!”…And other things you’d like to tell your co-workers.
- HOW I BECAME A CHURCH BASEMENT LADY
- I’M SORRY, WHAT?” Active listening for better communication.
- DON’T NEGATE, CREATE: Innovative thinking and the Eeyore Effect.
For a complete listing of available workshops, please contact Greta.
Life Skills Workshops: Minneapolis Business College
Host/Emcee: Numerous including: Spotlight Showcase, Honeywell, Storystick, Angelica Cantanti, Gay Men’s Chorus, St. Paul Winter Carnival
Live Television Host: Twin Cities Public Television: On-Air Talent for Live Pledge Drives; the Wishing Well Show: live interactive television show at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
Live Host/Emcee/Moderator/Live interview: Numerous clients including Honeywell International, Ecowater, McDonalds, and Hennepin Theatre Trust’s annual SpotLight Awards.
- This class was GREAT and covered a lot of topics that will be very helpful in the work place and in my personal life.
- Loved it. Everyone should take this training.
- So much fun! Kept my attention.
- This was probably the BEST class I have ever taken.
- I have attended three of your seminars, and found them to be excellent and self-reflective.
- Thank you for speaking at the MCFOA Annual Conference. The crowd loved you, and you received high praise. As a matter of fact, they liked you so much, they were wondering if you might be available for a keynote at their (next) conference…
Assoc of Clinical Nurse Specialists
Blue Earth County Offices
Children’s Home Society
Control Concepts Inc.
Cost Cutters / Supercuts
Cystic Fibrosis Learning Network
Faegre Baker Daniels
Fair Isaac Corporation
Global Health Ministries
Gold’n Plump Poultry
Good Samaritan RV Club
Healtheast Care System
Lakeland Dental Academy
Marvin Windows and Doors
Minnesota Aids Ride
Minnesota IT Services
Minnesota Judicial Branch
Minnesota Telephone Company
Mississippi Riverfront Corporation
MN Area Geriatric Education Center
MN Government IT Symposium
Motion Control Group
Nat’l Assoc of Insurance Women
Redwood County Senior Expo
Renewal by Andersen
Rotary Club of Minneapolis
Saint Paul Area Synod
Sibley County Medical Center
Skyway Event Services
St Paul Winter Carnival
Renewal by Andersen
Thrivent for Lutherans
University of MN – Alumni Association
Women’s Foundation of MN
Young Presidents Organization